CRS Calculator

Selected Value: 5
Selected Value: 5
Selected Value: 5
Selected Value: 5
It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).
Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level. "Skilled work" in the NOC is: managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0) professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A) technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).
Note: A certificate of qualification lets people work in some skilled trades in Canada. Only the provinces, territories and a federal body can issue these certificates. To get one, a person must have them assess their training, trade experience and skills to and then pass a certification exam.
A valid job offer must be full-time in a skilled job listed as Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B in the 2011 National Occupational Classification supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or exempt from needing one for one year from the time you become a permanent resident
A job offer isn’t valid if your employer is: an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or on the list of ineligible employers.
Note: to answer yes, the brother or sister must be:
(1)18 years old or older
(2)related to you or your partner by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
(3)have a parent in common with you or your partner
A brother or sister is related to you by:
(1)blood (biological)
(3)marriage (step-brother or step-sister)